Sunday, June 7, 2009

BLING BLING





So this year for our nephews bday we took him to Build-a-bear. He loved it! Then we went for ice cream. So as we were walking down to Baskin Robbins, Andy stopped at Piercing Pergoda. He's been asking to get Bridget's ears pierced. I was a little nervous. But he insisted she'd look adorable with little diamond studs. So he picked the earrings out and told me to go away. So Cody and I went for ice cream and 3 minutes later Andy came walkin over with Bridget. She looked so stinkin ADORABLE!! She was such a good girl too. She only cried for a minute and she hasn't even noticed them since. Andy was so excited, and I'm glad he decided to do it. I dont think I could have done it on my own! So here's the first picture of Bridget with her new BLING!!



1 comment:

Berrett's said...

she is TOO cute...we can't wait to see you guys!!! Can't wait for Bridget and Kate to meet. :)

love
tina