Monday, September 28, 2009

CRAWLING!!!

Our peanut is crawling!! She's been laying on her belly and pushing backwards for about a month. But last week she officially crawled. And she's doing it morea nd more. At first it was only towards food, but now she crawls everywhere and anywhere. Yesterday I set her down by the couch so I could finish dinner. Within 5 seconds she crawled to the TV, pulled herself up, and started pushing buttons. I came back in the room and there she was...standing at the TV changing channels. She loves being able to move. But we have to be careful. Saturday she pulled the fan onto her head. And Sunday she pulled her mobil on her head, and then today she tried to crawl ontop of the couch and fell backwards. Poor baby...I just hug and kiss her until she feels better. I'm sure CPS will be at my door wondering what all the scratches are.

No comments: