Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lots and Lots of randomness






































So here's a bunch of pictures I just downloaded from my phone. Of course the last picture is Bridget driving Andy's truck. Obviously this is one day Andy dressed her....you can tell by the pink shirt and camo shorts. She ALWAYS wears camo when daddy has her. The first picture is the first day she pulled herself up. This was also a day we had zero diapers at grandmas house. So she's wearing one of Cody's old diapers...wayyy too big! The second and third picture is a day she wear one of my old outfits. I wore that exact same outfit when I was her age, grandma loved it! and the picture of her in bed with Grandma and Grandpa is a day I had to leave at 7am on a saturday to pick up Andy from work. When I got back to the house grandpa and took stolen her out of the guest room and put her in bed with him and Grandma...so spoiled! And the second to last picture is the last time we were in Utah, Bridget was spending quality time with her Grandpa Berrett.







1 comment:

Michelle said...

Bridget sure is a cute girl! It's fun to see her changing and growing. The best is yet to come.....